With our coaching knowledge together we will make your outing a successful one!Download or view brochure online
Terms & Conditions
- Carol Peters Travel reserve the right to cancel any trip due to lack of demand up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to travel.
- Carol Peters Travel may find it necessary to amend pick-up times, itineraries or prices published on this website.
- Carol Peters Travel will not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury, delay or inconvenience caused to passengers or their belongings through a third party. Passengers are advised to ensure they have adequate insurance protection to cover all eventualities.
- Carol Peters Travel cannot be held responsible for any changes in the personal, perfomance or seating arrangements of any theatre production.
(a) If a cancellation has to be made by Carol Peters Travel a full refund of all monies paid by the customer will be offered;
(b) If a cancellation is made by customers of seven days or less prior to the date of travel no refund can be made;
(c) If a cancellation is made by customers of more than seven days prior to the date of travel a credit note will be issued less an administration fee and any admission or ticket prices involved. Any deposits paid are non-refundable;
(d) Credit notes issued will be valid for six months only.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- No smoking is permitted on coaches.
- Carol Peters Travel may find it necessary to change vehicles for operational purposes.
- Carol Peters Travel may find it necessary to implement a fuel surcharge per person on prices published on this website.
- Carol Peters Travel would emphasis that each passenger is responsible for ensuring that they are at the correct departure point at the correct time and we cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by passengers because of their late arrival.
- During all travel in the UK the Public Service Vehicle regulations apply. When travelling outside the UK all regulations for that Country shall apply.
- It is responsibility of passenger to ensure they have all relevant documentation including valid full passport when appropriate.
- Weight restrictions on coaches limit passengers to two (2) cases of beer and six (6) bottles of wine/spirit. Large quantities (within the legal limit laid down by customs and excise) or other large items must be checked with the driver before purchase. Any passenger who fails to comply can be refused carriage back to the UK.
- Carol Peters Travel cannot be held responsible for the repatriation of any passenger (s) due to lateness at any pick-up point being retained by customs and excise or immigration at any port.
- Motorised wheelchairs - Prior arrangements must be agreed with the office due to capacity of each individual trip. Owners are responsible for the loading and unloading of these vehicles at all times (not our driver) and Carol Peters Travel will not be held responsible for any damage caused to these vehicles.
- Carol Peters Travel reserves the right to refuse anyone that it deems to be a nuisance or danger to its employees or passengers and may ask the police to assist in requiring a person to alight and may even prosecute such offenders. No compensation or refund will be made to such offenders.